Register below for our 5+ A Day resources and Competition
- Receive your new 5+ A Day primary school resources free of charge
- By registering to receive resources your school is automatically entered into this year’s 5+ A Day Competition
- Resources and competition details will be sent out in Term 2
5+ A Day Competition for Primary Schools 2013
There are no limits or rules; just plan a picnic, lesson, field trip or anything at all that supports students’ learning about healthy eating and 5+ A Day, and makes some media noise!
The new 5+ A Day curriculum-linked resources will help you get started. The good news is that you have until November to hold your 5+ A Day event.
- Plan your 5+ A Day event anytime from now through to November
- Name your event (download Event Ideas)
- Download the media template, copy for your school newsletter and copy for a letter home to families
- Use the media template to invite your local newspaper, radio or even television to cover the event
- Send the coverage to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 1st November 2013
- Winners will be notified and announced on our website in November 2013
Step 1 of 2
Enter the name of your school:
TIP: Simply enter the first 3 or 4 letters of your school name and click Search.
5+ A Day®
Fruit and Vegetable Month November 2013
Register here to receive our new 5+ A Day curriculum linked resources and to join our 5+ A Day Fruit and Vegetable Month this November.
All resources will be sent out in Term Two free of charge.